Bendigo Wine Region Farm Stay B&B Accommodation
Luxury B&B farm stay accommodation right at the heart of Bendigo and Heathcote's renowned wine region.
Experience luxury bed and breakfast farm stay accommodation in the heart of central Victoria's Bendigo and Heathcote wine regions.
River Gardens Axedale is a luxury B&B suited to couples. No kids. No noise.
Enjoy your evenings in our rose gardens drinking local wines and watching magnificent sunsets over the Campaspe river.
Your search for the best Bendigo and Heathcote wine district accommodation ends here.
- Private room with own entrance.
- Private ensuite bathroom.
- Kitchenette - tea / coffee facilities - toaster and microwave.
- Cooked or Continental breakfast served in your room.
- Rose gardens surround the accommodation.
- 133 acres of farm to explore. Fish, kayak, feed the farm animals.
River Gardens Axedale is surrounded by cellar doors and boutique wineries. B&B farm stay accommodation is less than a 20 minute drive to the wineries, cellar doors and vineyards of Axedale, Eppalock, Mandurang, Toolleen, Redesdale, Mount Camel and Heathcote.
Excellent shopping and award winning tourism venues are available in Bendigo (just a 20 minute drive west) and boutique shopping in Heathcote (just a 20 minute drive south-east).
5 Star Bed and Breakfast Farm Stay Accommodation - Book Now
Our Bendigo / Heathcote Farm Stay B&B is rated 5 Stars by Airbnb, Tripadvisor and Google guests. Read the Weekend Notes independent review of central Victoria's best Bed and Breakfast. Please note that River Gardens only has one room available for guests. Children under 12 years of age are not catered for.
Be sure to book early for the Heathcote Wine and Food Festival.
Book your luxury Bendigo and Heathcote wine region B&B accommodation now for as little as $117 week nights or $137 weekend nights.
River Gardens Axedale 0418-621-648
Things to do:
- Explore 133 acres of farmland.
- Wander the gardens and enjoy the colours and perfume of over 200 roses.
- Collect farm fresh eggs and feed the sheep, goats and alpaca's.
- Fish the Campaspe river for cod, golden perch and redfin.
- Catch yabbies in the creek.
- Ride the O'keefe Rail Trail to Bendigo or Heathcote. The rail trail is only 900 metres from the River Gardens front gate.
Places to visit:
- Heathcote and Bendigo wineries.
- Lake Eppalock.
- Pink Cliffs at Heathcote.
- Valley of Liquid Ambers at Heathcote.
- Bendigo Pottery.
- Golden Dragon Museum Bendigo - home to the longest Imperial Chinese Dragon in the world.
- Central Deborah Gold Mine Bendigo.
Where to dine:
- Axedale Tavern and Coffee House - only a 5 minute drive from River Gardens.
- Toolleen Hotel - Tin Shed - only a 15 minute drive from River Gardens.
- Farmers Arms Hotel Junortoun - only a 15 minute drive from River Gardens.
- Hotels, Pubs and Bistros of Bendigo and Heathcote - only a 20 minute drive from River Gardens.
- Redesdale Hotel - only a 25 minute drive from River Gardens.