IMPORTANT: As a result of the ongoing health situation regarding Coronavirus, River Gardens Axedale will be closing our B&B and Open Gardens from the 23rd March, 2020 until further notice.
Treat yourself to a Bendigo B&B Farm Stay getaway in the central Victoria wine region.
Experience luxury bed and breakfast farm stay accommodation between Heathcote and Bendigo.
River Gardens Axedale provides luxury B&B farm stay accommodation suited to couples.
Pet and feed the farm animals.
An ideal weekend getaway for you and your partner at what is said to be the best farm stay Victoria has to offer. Experience luxury accommodation on a working farm.
Visit Heathcote and Lake Eppalock wineries.
Watch magnificent sunsets over the Campaspe river whilst drinking local Heathcote wines.
Your search for the best luxury Bendigo and Heathcote winery accommodation ends here.
Let's dive right in.
- Private B&B guest room with own entrance and luxurious Queen bed.
- Private luxury en-suite bathroom.
- Kitchenette - tea / coffee facilities - toaster and microwave.
- Cooked or Continental breakfast served in your room.
- Rose gardens surround the farm stay accommodation.
- 133 acres of farm to explore.
- Fish, kayak, feed the farm animals for a true farm holiday experience.
River Gardens Axedale is surrounded by cellar doors and boutique wineries.
River Gardens farm stay B&B accommodation is less than a 20 minute drive to the wineries, cellar doors and vineyards of Axedale, Eppalock, Mandurang, Toolleen, Redesdale, Mount Camel and Heathcote.
Excellent shopping and award winning tourism venues are available in Bendigo (just a 20 minute drive west).
Boutique shopping is available in Heathcote (just a 20 minute drive south-east).
Independent 5 star ratings.
River Gardens Bendigo and Heathcote Farm Stay B&B is rated 5 Stars by Airbnb, Tripadvisor and Google guests.
Read the Weekend Notes independent review of central Victoria's best Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
- River Gardens only has one room available for guests. Children under 12 years of age are not catered for. Please note that gardens are open to the public between 10:00 and 4:00 Saturdays and Sundays.
19 Things to see and do in Axedale, Bendigo and Heathcote.
- Axedale Golf Links
- Axedale Wineries
- Axedale Tavern & Coffee House
- Axedale Fishing
- Axedale - River Gardens Rose Gardens
- Bendigo Swap Meet
- Bendigo Sunday Market
- Bendigo Pottery
- Bendigo Chinese Museum
- Bendigo Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Bendigo Easter Fair
- Bendigo - Australian Wool and Sheep Show
- Heathcote Wineries
- Heathcote Wine and Food Festival
- Heathcote on Show
- Heathcote Market
- Heathcote Valley of Liquid Ambers
- Heathcote Pink Cliffs
- Elmore Field Days
Book Your B&B Farm Stay Holiday Now
Book your luxury Bendigo and Heathcote farm stay wine region B&B accommodation now. Only $117 weeknights or $137 weekend nights.
River Gardens Bed and Breakfast | Open Gardens
91 Brownes Lane Axedale, Victoria