Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the most asked questions about River Gardens farmstay bed and breakfast at Axedale.
- How many B&B guests do you cater for?
We only have one room set up for B&B guests so we cater for one or two adults only.
- Can I bring my kids?
No. The B&B is adults only.
- Are pets permitted?
- Is smoking permitted in rooms?
- Is there a minimum night stay?
Only on long weekends and holiday times. All other times of the year can be booked for one night stays.
- What kind of fish could I catch?
Cod, golden perch, redfin, trout and carp. You will need to have a valid Victorian angling licence. You can purchase one online.
- Can we feed the animals and collect eggs?
You certainly can. The goats are friendly and the chickens are good layers.